Comments are a great way to drive engagement. You can post a comment to share your opinion, add an interesting video or article, or interact with your students or classmates.
To add a comment:
1. Click on the "comment" area.
2. The comment area will expand and you will be able to type in your response.
3. You can attach files such as text files, graphs, spreadsheets, short videos by clicking the “Menu” button and selecting “Add Attachment” icon.
4. Your message would be automatically saved as a draft when the keyboard will detect a lack of activity for more than 10 seconds.
5. Click “Post” button to submit your comments and your page will be refreshed.