Board owners can edit board properties by changing the settings.
- Access board of choice
- Click the “Setting” button on the top of ribbon.
There are 8 board properties that can be edited:
- Board Name: Change board name and hit “Save Settings”.
- Board Category: Change board category and hit “Save Settings”.
- Access Level: Change sharing mode and hit “Save Settings”.
- Board Status: Change comment eligibility and hit “Save Settings”.
- Points System Enabled: Uncheck and submit to disable points system on board. Once disabled, students will not earn points in the course board. Hit “Save Settings” when finished.
- Grade Passback Enabled: Uncheck and submit to stop gradebook pass-back to LMS of Yellowdig points. Hit “Save Settings” when finished.
- Change Board Ownership: Click the “Change board ownership” and enter new owner email and hit “Send”. The new owner needs to be an existing follower of the board.
- Delete Board: Delete the board at the end of the semester. Only community admin can enable board back once disabled.