As the owner of the board, you can grant multiple administrators to assist your board management. To become a board administrator, the user must become your board follower first.
To grant administrator privileges:
- Log into your Yellowdig account.
- Select a board where you want to add an administrator.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Click “Members” on the left hand.
- Type the name or keyword in the “Search Members” sector.
- You can grant the administration by checking the box in the “Admin” column.
The “Setting” section will appear if the follower has been successfully promoted to an administrator.