As the owner of a board, you can grant multiple administrators to assist your board management. To become a board administrator, the user must become your board follower first.
To grant administrator privileges:
1. Log into your Yellowdig account.
2. Select a board where you want to add an administrator.
3. Go to “Settings”.
4. Click “Members” on the left hand.
5. Type the name or keyword in the “Search Members” sector.
6. You can grant the administration by checking the box in the “Admin” column.
The “Settings” and "Admin" sections should appear for the user if their account has been successfully promoted to a board administrator.