As a Yellowdig user, you can set up multiple email addresses to link to your profile on Yellowdig. You can receive notifications and reply to messages from your secondary email accounts.
1. Click on the "Profile Settings" at the top right corner of Yellowdig main page.
2. Click on the "Account settings" icon and click on the “Manage Emails” button.
3. Click on the "Add email address" button.
4. Type your secondary email address and click on the verify button.
5. You should receive an email notification and you can click on the link to complete the verification process.
6. If you could not find your email notification, you can click on the "resend verification" button to try again.
7. Once confirmed you should find your secondary email account along with the ability to make it the primary email for Yellowdig.