Retrieving Your Yellowdig Password
You can retrieve your Yellowdig password following the steps below:
1. Click on "Login" followed by “Retrieve your password” button.
2. Type your email address you used when you registered your Yellowdig account.
3. Click on the “Reset Password” button.
4. Check your email box and click on the “change password” icon.
5. Fill in the “New password” and “Confirm Password” sections.
6. A new message box will pop up if you successfully change your password.
Changing Your Yellowdig Password
If you suspect your account or password has been compromised, you can change your password immediately to block unidentified access.
To change your password:
1. Click your name icon on the top right to access the “Profile Settings” page.
2. Click the icon next to “Account Settings”.
3. Fill in the “Current password”, “New Password” and “Repeat Password”
4. Click “Save” button to submit the changes. A successful password change will close the “Account Settings” tab.