Below are the error messages that you may receive when creating a Pin
- You must select a Board in order to post, and so we can correctly populate the available Topics, and to correctly calculate word counts for Points
- A title is always required when creating a Pin. If you paste in a link to a video or article, this will be populated for you.
- The board owner can choose to require you to use Topics in order to better organize Pins. If this is done you must add a Topic from the dropdown before posting.
- If you do not meet the minimum word requirement you will not receive points. This warning will not prevent you from posting.
- This is just a helpful message confirming that you have created a copy of the current Pin draft.