This article is being edited by our team! If you have any questions or need help with this process, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your students can automatically gain access to Yellowdig though the LMS course site. Now you can invite followers outside of your School's LMS to make the course discussion more interesting. Consider inviting
- Industry or functional experts
- Alumni members
- Outside faculty
1. Go to the particular Yellowdig board (select board name from top drop-down menu)
2. Click on "Invite Followers" link within the "Grow Your Network" widget
3. Enter educational email addresses (separated by " , ") of all the new members you want to invite to your Yellowdig board. You can also upload a CSV file with emails listed in a column. Please give a heads up to the members before sending them a Yellowdig invite to avoid any surprise or confusion.
4. If the email domain does not match your School's official email domain, you will be prompted. Select "Yes, Proceed" to send the invitation.