Users could update their profile pages through accessing their personal profile.
1. Select Profile Settings at the top right corner of Yellowdig main page.
2. You might want to use an online photo editor of your choice to resize your picture to 150 pixels x 150 pixels, though this is not a requirement.
3. Click on the up arrow of the profile picture icon to add a new image. You can also directly import your LinkedIn profile picture with the Fetch from LinkedIn option.
4. Choose your profile image and then click Open
5. Crop your image by dragging the box to the part of the image you would like to focus on
6. Press Save Image to finish.
7. Fill out your information in your Profile Page