We highly recommend creating Topics before your course starts and making them required. We generally do not recommend deleting Topics after a course has started, but it is possible to delete them at any time.
Article Jump Links:
How to Create Topics
1. Select Settings (left side navigation) → Topics.
3. Click the CREATE NEW TOPIC button.
4. Enter a Topic name in the "Topic Label" field.
5. Choose a Topic Color.
6. Ensure that "Enable Topic" has a checkmark beneath it.
7. Click the SUBMIT button.
Tag a Post with a Topic
1. Edit a post or create a new post and select Topics
2. Choose a Topic from the list (you can search for a topic by name as well)
How to Require or Suggest Topics
1. Click the drop-down menu under the CREATE NEW TOPIC button.
2. Select Topics are required , suggested, or optional.
How to Delete a Topic (not recommended)
1. Go to Settings → Topics.
2. Click the trash bin icon next to the Topic you want to delete.
3. Click DELETE on the pop-up window.