Retrieving and Resetting Your Yellowdig Password:
1. In the Login page (just past the "Find My Network" page), click Recover Password.
2. Enter your username, which is the email address you used to create the account.
3. You should receive an email with a password reset link. Follow the link and enter your new password. Do not change the user auth token.
4. Click SUBMIT. Your account should now be accessible.
Changing Your Yellowdig Password from Within Your Account:
1. Click on your user icon in the right hand corner of the upper banner.
2. In the drop-down menu, click Account Settings.
3. Click Change Password in the left-hand navigation.
4. Fill out the required fields and click SUBMIT.