Filtering by topic helps you keep track of current and former conversations and see which topics engaged students, which topics didn't engage students, and which topics were perennial favorites. For a bird's eye view of topic popularity and usage, see the Topics section of the Community Health Dashboard.
You can filter your feed in one of two ways:
- Navigate to a post that has the feed you want to filter by.
- Click the topic tag to filter by that topic.
- In the right-hand panel, click the Filter button.
- In the drop-down menu, select By Topic.
- In the pop-up menu, scroll to and select the desired topic, or text-search the desired topic in the text field.