The Feed Toolbar allows you to filter, sort, and modify the appearance of your Feed. The Four buttons that comprise the Toolbar—Search, Collapse/Expand Posts, Filter Options, Sort Feed—appear to the left of the +CREATE button in the upper-right hand corner of your Community. For more on filtering and searching, see the corresponding learner and instructor articles.
Search for Posts by keyword. This will return all Posts where the keyword appears in the title or body. To clear the search filter, click the x next to the corresponding filter box.
You can truncate (i.e., collapse) Posts to facilitate scrolling through your Feed, or you can expand Posts to see all content as you scroll. Click the button to toggle between the two options. If this button is toggled to "collapse", you can expand Posts as you scroll by selecting "Read More" at the bottom of the Post. You can collapse the Post again by selecting "Read Less".
You can filter your Feed by one or more of the following categories:
- By Member: Select a Community Member from the drop-down list, or type the name of the Member whose Posts you want to find.
- By Date: Specify a start and end date using the pop-up calendar.
- By Hashtag: Select a learner-created hashtag that has been used at least once in your Community.
- By Topic: Select an instructor-created Topic that has been used at least once in your Community.
- By Accolade: Select an instructor-created Accolade that has been awarded at least once in your Community.
- My Content: Shows only Posts that you have created and Posts on which you have commented.
- Community Owner: Shows only Posts that the Community Owner has created or Posts on which the Community Owner has commented. In most cases, the Community Owner is the course instructor.
Organize your Feed by Recent, which sorts by Post and Comment activity; by Post Date, which sorts by Post activity alone; and by Most Active, which sorts by how many Comments and Reactions a Post has received to date. Regardless of which sorting option you choose, Posts that are currently Pinned to Top will always be at the top of your Feed.