Flagged posts are meant to keep unwanted content out of your community. If a user makes a post that does not fit the Community, or is considered inappropriate, the post can be marked as flagged. When a post is flagged, the Community Owner will be notified. The flagged post will be removed from the community, and the user that posted it will have their point count reduced. The admin must view the post and determine if it does not align with community standards. Once this is determined, the Community Owner can decide to keep the post flagged or unflag it. Once the post is unflagged, it will be visible again in the community feed, and points will be returned to the student.
How to flag posts
- Click the ellipsis icon (...) in the upper right-hand corner of the post. In the pop-up menu, click "Report This Post".
- Under "Reason", provide a reason for flagging this post. Under "Report Category", categorize the nature of the offense (e.g., "Off-Topic"). Finally, click Yes, I'm Sure.
- Both the admin and the user will receive a notification that the post has been flagged.
- Admin Email:
- User Email:
Moderate flagged posts
- To see what post has been flagged, navigate to your Community, and click the “Flagged Posts” tab.
- After reviewing the post, you can choose to unflag the post by clicking on the ellipsis (...) in the upper right-hand corner and selecting "Un-flag". Once unflagged, the post will return to the community feed, and the user’s points will be returned.
- You can also send a message to the user about their post by hovering over their profile and clicking “message”.